Friday, October 29, 2010

Lagu buatan gua, tentang dunia ini. SICK!!

FAERIE

Starting from destruction of all human beings
devastating tragedy of the world's emerging
where people raise the corpse from the grave
I should have known that before,death doesn't frighten me

running from fear only make small pieces of death
Grim Reaper came to take a life all sinners
make the rest of your life gone in vain
separated from the nearest person to meet in the faerie

just think if the earth were destroyed,(where I live)
everything can happen before the end of world,(appears)
if it all happened I could only surrender to destiny
fear will only make the pesky reality,can only remove the desire and sin

running from fear only make small pieces of death
Grim Reaper came to take a life all sinners
make the rest of your life gone in vain
separated from the nearest person to meet in the faerie

bones melt like gravy
Life felt so empty
just waiting to die
but,memories stay alive
if it all happened I could only surrender to destiny
fear will only make the pesky reality,

at last everyone reunited in the afterlife only fear came over
I always try to be the best in eyes of everyone which concerns me
died in the arms of light never thought about before
cause whatever it's I can only resignedly yeah.....

running from fear only make small pieces of death
Grim Reaper came to take a life all sinners
make the rest of your life gone in vain
separated from the nearest person to meet in the faerie
Then,Grim Reaper came to take a life all sinners
running from fear only make small pieces of death,Pieces of death..
(FAERIE!!!FAERIE!!!FUCKING FAERIE!!!)


by : Yosha Alfarisi (yoshaphat@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment